Academic year 2019-2020: Third term
The third term will be organised at Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze in Prague (CZ).
The Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze is the biggest public university of economics in the Czech Republic, where many significant Czech and foreign economists have obtained their Honoris Causa title. It provides students with a high quality study environment and conditions.
The third term will run from April to June 2020 and students will attend the following courses:
- Economics of European Integration (Part II)
- International Trade: Theory and Policy
- Special Topics in International Finance (optional)
- Special Topics in International Trade (optional)
- Czech Language (optional)
Zuzana Křečková Kroupová
Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze
náměstí Winstona Churchilla 4
13067 Praha 3