Academic year 2019-2020: Second term
The second term will be organised at Università degli Studi di Bari ‘Aldo Moro’ in Bari (Italy).
The University of Bari Aldo Moro, one of the 58 State universities, was founded in 1925 and is attended today by about 60,000 students. Aside from teaching, the university is also focused on scientific research at the doctorate level. The University of Bari research centres are highly-interactive, having connections among different departments, universities, and other research centres.
The second term will run from January to March 2020 and students will attend the following courses:
- Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Economics of Globalisation
- Economics of European Integration – Part I
- Special Topics in Applied Econometrics
- Economics of Regulation
- Optional courses: Academic Writing & Italian language
Nicola Daniele Coniglio
University of Bari Aldo Moro
Piazza Umberto 1