The tuition fee amounts to 3.800€ for the entire programme.
As stated in the Student Agreement signed upon entrance in the programme, the payment of the tuition fee is collected at the beginning of the academic year, at the time of enrollment.
The tuition fee includes:
- Enrollment fee at one of the consortium partners
- Costs related to library and laboratory costs
- Any other mandatory cost related to the student’s participation in the Joint Master Degree Programme, for the standard duration of the degree programme
- Support in administrative and organisational issues
- Participation in all examinations and issuance of the final diploma
The tuition fee does not include:
- Accommodation costs
- Subsistence costs
- Travel costs
- Costs for travel documents (visa, passport) needed to ensure the mobility during the programme
- Any costs beyond the standard duration of the degree programme